Approximate Government Medical college's for MBBS
Approximate Seats for MBBS in Government Medical College's
Approximate Government Medical college's for BDS
Approximate Seats for BDS in Government Medical College's
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test(UG)-NEET for PCB Group
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG), is an entrance examination in India for students who Want to study undergraduate medical courses (MBBS)- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and dental courses (BDS)- Bachelor in Dental Surgery in government or private medical and dental colleges in India. The NEET-UG, is currently conducted by the National Testing Agency for MBBS and BDS and provides the results to the Directorate General of Health Services at the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
NEET-UG is a common entrance test for the admissions to more than 66,000 MBBS and BDS seats all over India. The Entrance exams to UG courses at the All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) and Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) were included into NEET in the year 2020 and onwards by the Government of India.
Top and best 15 Government Medical college's in India:
1. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
2. Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
3. University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi, Delhi
4. King George's Medical University, Lucknow
5. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry
6. Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
7. Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh
8. Lady Hardinge Medical College for Women, New Delhi
9. Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
10. Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam
11. Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore
12. Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion, Mumbai
13. Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
14. SCB Medical College, Cuttack
15. Madras Medical College, Chennai
Tips to crack the NEET Entrance Examination.
1. Practice: Candidates after completing the syllabus of 11 and 12 for NEET have to practice more and more conceptual concepts. This practice makes the candidate more familiar with the question pattern and the level of NEET entrance examination. Candidates are advise to go for mock tests for NEET preparation. Candidates should practice previous 10 to 12 years question papers as most of the questions are based on the previous year question concepts.
2. Time management: Time management plays an important role in the preparing for 11 and 12 syllabus for NEET (UG), one major thing aspirants need to follow the time frame consideration or time management. Candidates wish to appear on NEET (UG) should practice on how to manage the time before appearing for this examination. Management of time properly plays an important role in cracking any of the competitive examination. Candidates are advised to evaluate their NEET preparation and focus on the time management.
3. Rules for Attempt the questions: While attempting the NEET questions from the last 10 years paper, candidates are advised to attempt the question paper in two phase. In first cycle aspirants have to attempt the questions of previous year’s papers, those are totally known to them. Attempting the known question in first phase helps the aspirants to save time also. In the second phase candidates can go through the questions, in which they have some problems.
Important to Note: Course material of 11 and 12 from NCERT is sufficient to get a qualified rank. Students need not go beyond the syllabus prescribed by NCERT. Maximum questions are also based on the syllabus and concept of NCERT text book. Concluded that aspirants preparing from 11 & 12 syllabus is enough for to crack NEET entrance exam. Students studying 11 and 12 from NCERT are sufficient to get a qualified rank. NEET entrance exam is not that tough if aspirants are preparing with the right strategies.
Students are advised not to go beyond the syllabus, as most questions are based on syllabus and concept of NCERT. Reference books and refreshers which are useful in NEET (UG) Examination: NCERT Physics Class XI & Class XII, Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma, Fundamental Physics by Pradeep, NCERT Chemistry textbooks for Class XI and XII, Physical Chemistry by OP Tandon, Dinesh Chemistry Guide, NCERT Biology Class XI and Class XII textbooks, Biology Vol 1 and Vol 2 by Trueman, Objective Biology by Dinesh, Pradeep Guide on Biology